1. Bookie BobŐs reserves the right to limit or refuse any wager prior to its acceptance. Any wager made without adequate funds will be voided. We cannot be held responsible for any typing or human error when posting odds, lines, or pointspreads other than those intended.
2. Bookie BobŐs reserves the right to limit or refuse any wager from ŇwiseguysÓ, ŇscalpersÓ, ŇbeardsÓ, ŇmiddlersÓ and or, any player other than casual recreational players.
3. Minimum wager 25$ via call Center. Maximum wager (call for details) 10$ minimum wager via the internet, $2000 maximum wager via the internet. The maximum contest, proposition, or future wager is $500.
4. Clients must identify themselves by Personal Identification Number (PIN #) and password before obtaining odds, placing wagers, or verifying account balances.
5. Account balances must be verified by the customer on each call or visit to our website prior to wagering. When customer verifies and accepts account balance, customer agrees that all previous transactions are correct. All disputes and claims must be settled prior to making any additional wagers. All disputes and claims must be addressed by client within 7 (seven) days from the date of wager. Bookie BobŐs digitally records and archives all wagers. These recordings and archived records will be used only to resolve discrepancies. Recordings and archived records shall serve as the final determination of any dispute and all wagers adjusted accordingly.
6. Wager Confirmations.
A. Phone Customers
READ BACK IS FINAL, The ticket writer will read back the wagers. If the read back or confirmation is correct, client must re-confirm.
If a customer confirms a read back where the ticket writer made a mistake, the wager is final. It is the responsibility of the customer to correct any errors during the read back.
In the event a customer does not hear the readback due to technical difficulties (disconnections, etc.) it is the customer's responsibility to call 1-800-immediately to confirm wager or the wager will be entered as understood by the ticket writer. In a case of a discrepancy, the archived recording of said transaction will determine the wager type and wager amount.
B. Internet Customers
Internet Customers will confirm wager by entering their password. All wagers are FINAL. If an Internet customer confirms a wager that he/she did not intend to make, the Internet customer must immediately call the wagering department at 1-800-and the wager will be deleted at the line manager's discretion ONLY. Bookie BobŐs cannot and will not be held liable for Internet customer's mistakes.
It is the customer's responsibility to check pending wagers immediately after making a wager on the internet to ensure customer confirmed the wager. If wager is not in the PENDING BETS file then customer does not have a wager and forgot to confirm wager by entering password. Customer must re-enter the wager and confirm with password to have a valid wager.
7. Bookie BobŐs reserves the right to add, delete, or change house wagering rules or payoff odds.
8. Nevada Gaming Commission rules apply to any wager or discrepancy not covered by the rules and regulations herein.
9. The placing of wagers by anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited.
10. All sporting event must be played on the date, and site as scheduled unless otherwise specified. Any event postponed, rescheduled, or moved to another site will automatically constitute "No Action"
11. In order to have "Action", the event must go:
Football (professional or college)
55 minutes of play
43 minutes of play
35 minutes of play
Hockey (professional or college)
55 minutes of play
1st round bell
Baseball (home team winning)
4 1/2 innings
Baseball (visitor winning)
Baseball (total runs)
Other Sports - All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for betting purposes unless otherwise specified.
12. When wagering on "totals", overtime periods are counted in final score unless otherwise specified.
13. Overtime periods are counted in the second half score on halftime wagers unless otherwise specified.
14. The home team is always listed as the bottom team unless otherwise specified.
15. All free wagers can only be made over the phone Mon.-Fri. between the hours of 4:30 – 9:30 pm CT.
16. Wagers on quarters, are for that quarter ONLY and DO NOT include overtime periods.
17. Bookie BobŐs . com reserves the right to rescind bonus money paid on referral accounts which are subsequently cancelled or suspended.
18. OUR MAX PAYOFF ON ANY WAGER I.E. Parlay, Future Bets, Horses, etc. is $50,000.
Bookie BobŐs will not disclose details of individual's net winnings or losses. This is the responsibility of the individual, and if you reside in a jurisdiction where your winnings are taxable you must keep track of those winnings and report them to the proper authorities.
20. Termination of Agreement
The agreement between Bookie BobŐs and the user may be terminated by the customer at the customer's request. Or if deemed necessary Bookie BobŐs reserves the right to revoke the agreement between the user and BOOKIE BOBŐS.
All personal details of all users will be held in confidence unless users agree to their identities and details being used for future publicity purposes.
22. Liability of Bookie BobŐs
decisions of Bookie BobŐs Management will be final and binding in all matters
between Bookie BobŐs and users.
regarding gaming vary throughout the world, and it is the responsibility of
users to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or
regulations relevant to themselves in their own jurisdiction. All customers of
the Bookie BobŐs games must be at least 18 years of age.
wager made by the customer will be Bookie BobŐs liability in respect to any
claim or loss.
D. Bookie BobŐs shall reserve the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its absolute discretion.
E. In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, Bookie BobŐs will not be liable.
BOOKIE BOBŐS will not be liable in the following scenarios:
In the event of force majeure
The failure of Bookie BobŐs computer system or any part thereof for delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system for any loss as a result of any act of God for an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism.
For the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent)
For fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind
I. Bookie BobŐs and the player shall not commit or purport to commit the other to honor any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these Rules.
II. Bookie BobŐs accepts no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the user by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
III. These Rules constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between Bookie BobŐs and the user. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
Moneyline wagers are official after 9 complete innings of play if visiting team is leading or 8 1/2 innings if home team is leading. If a game is tied after 9 innings the game will go into extra innings and the teams will play until there is a winner* If a game is called due to inclement weather or another underlying reason the game is considered official after 5 complete innings or 4 1/2 innings if the home team is winning. Therefore, if a game is called or suspended the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie or take the lead in the bottom half of the inning in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called.
All runline and total (over/under) wagers the game must go 9 innings (8 1/2 if the home team is winning) to have action. The listed pitchers must also start to have action.
*If a game goes past nine innings and is not completed for some underlying reason (suspended, curfew, act of God, etc) there is action on runlines and totals but not moneylines.
Baseball wagers will be accepted in the following manner:
Action: Wager on Team vs Team regardless of starting pitchers.
Team vs. Pitcher or Pitcher vs Team: Wager on or against one specified pitcher. The specified pitcher must start (throw 1 pitch) to have action.
Listed Pitchers: Both specified pitchers must start and throw at least one pitch to have action. All wagers on total runs scored and pointspreads (runlines) are always listed pitcher wagers.
In the event there is a pitching change prior to the game starting, moneyline odds will be adjusted if one or both of the specified or listed pitchers do not start. All ACTION wagers will be adjusted to opening price or odds with the new starting pitcher(s) and the original risk (stake) amount will not change. All listed wagers will be deemed "NO ACTION" in the event of a pitching change.
MLB – SERIES
Bets on series are based on the FIRST 3 GAMES PLAYED of each series. Neither team can play another opponent between scheduled games. If one of the first three games gets postponed, all wagers stand (ACTION). If less than 3 games are played, the team with the advantage is the winner of the series.
All wagers are based on action. (no listed pitchers)
MLB - First Halfs
Bet are based on the score in the first 5 FULL INNINGS. If after the first 5 full innings the game is not completed, all wagers on the first half will still stand.
All wagers are based on listed pitchers.
MLB - Second Halfs
Bets are based on the score from the top of the 6th inning till the end of the game. Must be a complete game (i.e. 9 innings, or 8½ innings if the home team is ahead). Wagers include extra innings.
All wagers are action, regardless of pitcher.
MLB - Total hits runs and errors
Has to be a full game - 9 innings to have action (8½ if the home team is ahead).
All wagers are based on listed pitchers.
MLB - Team to score first
First team to score in the game, If there is a result and the game is cancelled or postponed all wagers stand regardless of how many innings played.
MLB - Team to score last
Has to be an official game. All wagers are based on listed pitchers.
MLB - Will there be a run scored in the first inning
If a run gets scored in the first inning and the game is cancelled or postponed all wagers stand. If the first inning is complete and no run was scored and the game is cancelled or postponed all wagers stand.
All wagers are based on listed pitchers.
MLB - Strikeouts by Team
In case the game gets suspended before 5 full innings are played, all wagers on Strikeouts by team will be cancelled. If a match is shortened before completion, but after 5 innings, then the strikeouts are only recorded to the last full innings eg, a Match is called after 7.5 innings, all strikeouts will be recorded only after 7 full innings.
MLB - Baseball Team Total
Has to be a full 9 innings to have action. (8½ if the home team is ahead). All wagers are based on listed pitchers.
MLB - 2 1/2 Runlines/Alternative Runlines and Team to have more home runs
All bets are based on listed pitchers. Game must go atleast 8 1/2 innings if the home team is winning, otherwise match must be fully completed.
All wagers are based on listed pitchers. The game must go the full 5 innings for action.
Baseball Betting | Money Line
Betting on baseball is done by risking more money than the win amount on favorites (Mets) or risking less to win more on dogs or underdogs (teams not favored to win).
Mets - 140
Reds + 120
Ľ If you wager on the Mets -140 you lay $140 to win $100.
Ľ If you wager on the Reds +120 you lay $100 to win $120.
Baseball Betting | Totals Over/Under
There is a standard 20 cent line.
Mets 7 over -120
7 under Even Money
Ľ If you take the Mets over 7 runs you lay $120 to win $100.
Ľ If you take the Reds under 7 you lay $100 to win $100 (even money).
Ľ The team doesn't matter. You are only betting on the total runs of the game.
Baseball Betting | Run Line Betting
A baseball Run Line bet is a combination of the point spread and the money line. The team wagered on must win by the point spread while the amount wagered is determined by the money line odds.
Braves -1 1/2 +130
Pirates +1 1/2 -150
Ľ If you wager on the Braves you must win by 2 or more runs. You would lay $100 to win $130.
Ľ If you wager on the Pirates they cannot lose by 2 or more runs. You would lay $150 to win $100.